This is it, there’s no turning back now! Okay, I’m very excited to announce the first “ever” giveaway on my blog! It’s not international (haha, I’m not there yet!) but yes, this December will mark the beginning of my fourth year writing and illustrating here, so I wanted it to start on a cheery note. I’m giving away a little Christmas present – one that I’ve been happily plotting and planning for the past two months or so, and I bought everything last week for my special surprise. So if you’re a regular reader over here, and you’ve grown to like all things Jupiter Skye, there’s a fair chance you’re the kind of person who would want to win this! :-)
What’s in the Box?
1. A set of Ho! Ho! Ho! Christmas gift tags from Little One’s Doodles by Maheswari Janarthanan (There are fourteen of these in a packet; one of which is pictured above!).
2. Do you like bow-tie pins? There’s a red, felt ribbon-made one in here that I crafted.
3. Socks! Yes, socks. I found a darling pair with a pretty splatter of Christmas roses on them, at Forever 21.
4. A set of four cheery stickers that I designed and had printed last year! There are two of each design.
By the way, I’ve intentionally not included a picture of every little thing here because I want some of them to have that surprise element. Even so, I do hope that you are tempted enough to enter!
The rules are simple! And I’m stating this again, this giveaway is for Indian Residents, only. I’ve never done this before so I didn’t want to mess up my first giveaway (if it gets lost across the seas, etc.). But otherwise… International giveaways? Sooner than you think! ;-)
1. Comment below saying why you would want to win this, and if there’s something more you would like to see on my blog (I know, I know, this is my dumb way of getting to hear what you really think!). Okay, so my comments are moderated – don’t fret if you don’t see yours published immediately! (And please don’t forget to include adding your e-mail address in the details box so I have yours saved on my system, I’ll need it to get in touch.)
2. For brownie points – you can ‘Like’ my page on Facebook, and follow me on Twitter! ^.^
What happens after?
I’ll choose ONE winner in exactly four days, save the date – December 4 is when this contest comes to an end! (Yes, it’s going to be that short because I would like you to win the Christmas stationery in time to use some of it like a happy little elf, and this is a bit unrelated but knowing me I’ll probably write each of your names on chits of paper to decide, haha.) As soon as I announce the winner – which will either be on my Facebook or Twitter page (and through an e-mail, perhaps) – please write back to me with your postal address and phone number right away. I’ll mail the package across then, immediately through speed post!
That’s about it, and uh-huh, this marks the beginning of many, many more to come. Especially particularly during this year! The “Fourth Year of Festivities”, remember? Good luck!
Artwork and picture by Roanna Fernandes