For all of my dearest readers, good year and a sweet kiss to you, you, you and you for sticking around! (Hahaha, yes, *BORROWED FROM THAT TWEETER* – and joke intended, LOL.) I, for one, am very happy that the new year is here. I feel blessed to be here, more so because the year that went by wasn’t my best. There was good but so much bad, too. MEH.
These are a few honesties about me (or rather those that I’m thinking of, right now):
1. I work from home. (There are drawbacks.)
2. I am ordering my drawing tablet, in a few days from now. (OMGGGG! Thanks UNIVERSE.)
3. I’m 27 years old. (I actually still feel like I’m a cool, grown-up child or something! Ack.)
4. I’m not very good with people. Except for a being called Minila Louisa (eh, perhaps Valya Kristie – too).
5. Books are my friends.
6. I really like blogging.
7. Elastic Heart is the voice inside my head.
8. My parents are good people; I need to appreciate them more! ♥
P.S. I wish all of you a very happy new year… One filled with the good vibes I’m feeling, too. :-*
Artwork by Roanna Fernandes