These are a few things on my list… There’s so much to look forward to!
1. Buying a drawing tablet; it has been on my list of “Things to Do!” for ever, now… I am looking at a few options, so hopefully it should be with me, soon.
3. Reading more books, and setting myself up to complete more challenges based on the same.
4. Learning more about make-up! (At least, the basics. Would love to attend a class/workshop conducted by Virginia Holmes of FAT MU or perhaps, Shrutika Rao – that would be if she is teaching… )
7. Striking out unrealistic goals from my very many lists… There are goals that seem petty, and are just not ME anymore. (This has come from my ability to let go! Passionately following this mantra.)
8. Writing the book, or well – one of the many, I have always wanted to…♥
On that note, I wish all of you good tidings as you chart out a few simplistic goals for yourself… Or just things, to look forward to accomplishing/doing in the coming year. Lots of LOVE!
Artwork by Roanna Fernandes