Okay, giveaway # 2, here we come! This one applies to everyone who wants to enter – in the country (if you are overseas and want to enter, and have a friend here in the country who can collect your goodie for you – then by all means, enter away!). But I’m counting my cookies before they come out of the oven! This giveaway is themed after my favourite show of the moment, Charmed; I’ve been re-watching all the seasons. (Contains a bit of magic, aye!)
What’s in the Box?
1. The Gypsy Necklace from Rosecraft by Roanna Fernandes (giggle-giggle, yeah, that’s me!). (This is a necklace holding a gypsy charm that I’ve created. There are a few more of the same variety, which I hope to sell – at some point.)
2. Message in a Bottle – A delicate vial (that looks a lot like a potion bottle) I bought at Al-Zamil Stores when I was in The Kingdom, a month before the last; of course, I’ll be adding a personal touch for that Charmed effect. (If you’re into that sort of thing!)
3. A Pointing Crystal Necklace from Lune by Sreesha Shetty. (Far by, my favourite! Ordered an amethyst crystal+quartz necklace from Sreesha Shetty for which this magical giveaway would have been incomplete without! Especially this ONE, that’s somewhat similar to the one they use on Charmed when scrying for magical beings, or witches.
4. Rustic wooden jewellery tray from Dhoop – An old-fashioned, wooden container shaped like the stump of a tree (well, somewhat); I’ve painted the containing hollow with matte gold for a magical effect. Would this be something that interests you?
The rules are simple! This giveaway is for Indian residents, only. International giveaways, commencing soon.
1. Comment below saying why you would want to win this (THIS ISN’T OPTIONAL, SADLY! Well, d-uh.), and tell me your current favourite supernatural/witchcraft-ish book/magazine/movie/show of the moment (this part is optional!). Okay, so my comments are moderated – don’t fret if you don’t see yours published immediately! (And please don’t forget to add your e-mail address in the details box so I have yours saved on my system; I’ll need it to get in touch.)
What happens after?
I’ll choose ONE winner in exactly two weeks, from now – save the date – June 24 is when this contest comes to an end! As soon as I announce the winner – which will either be on my Facebook or Twitter page (and through an e-mail, perhaps) – please write back to me with your postal address and phone number right away. I’ll mail the package across then, immediately through speed post!
The “Fourth Year of Festivities” is yours for taking! Giveaway-gift-makin’. Good luck!
Artwork & Picture by Roanna Fernandes