Yes, I’m crushing on animal print. Whether the prints are of cats, birds, horses, swallows, bunnies or even panthers, this trend has me purring in delight! So far, I just have the panther scarf (see pic) which is turning out to be a lovely accessory to complement my many ensembles, and a bunny printed blouse that I bought from Colaba Causeway.
I really want to pick up some swallow prints though. Also, some cat print chiffon clothes by Kallol Datta, if I can find any in the city. This is a fun trend to experiment with, yes?
WHAT’S IN THE MOOD-BOARD?
1. Dress by Zara
2. Panther printed scarf – Linking Road, Rs. 150
3. Bird print tie-playsuit by Topshop
4. Jaguar print scarf by Marc Jacobs
5. Swallow necklace by Posh Totty Designs
6. Trousers and shoes by Miu Miu – I sourced this picture from The Cherry Blossom Girl’s blog.