So the summer is here and I can’t help but think of cute, colourful dresses to beat the heat. I’m thinking of:
- Floppy hats – These would actually be so pretty and vintage. I don’t know if I’d ever wear them because I’m usually so conscious but you never know. I’d like to hide my face under it (smiles).
- Flowy, chiffon dresses (with layers) – I want to buy a lot of these in different prints.
- Chiffon skirts with an elastic waist-band – Two words. Get ’em!
- Wayfarer glares
- Coral lipstick
- Charm necklaces – Dainty, pretty (check out Accessorize, Ruche, Etsy, Pieces for some great deals).
- Beaded bracelets – I’m relying on my nimble fingers to make them.
- Leather gladiator sandals
- Leather thongs
- Thin belts
- Pastel shades
- Sunscreen – I gotta load up on some Banana Boat.
- Canvas totes
- Canvas shoes (flats and loafer-sneakers) – I bought a pair of canvas teal ballet flats from Lifestyle in Malad for Rs. 400 – score! I’m in two minds: leave them be or paint on them? Tell me what you think.